Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bonding with the girls

Last weekend and the week before we watched Tyson’s little sisters, because his parents were gone. We had lots of fun staying at the house and hanging out with the girls. We did lots of things with them, we baked (made cherry pie and some banana bread), and we watch lots of movies, worked in the garden, went to Gracie’s ballet recital, played some video games, and had lots of fun doing it. Also, Gracie was getting ready to go to the pioneer trek and I was really interested about it because I have never done anything like that before and it sounded fun to me, I even tried on her clothes for the trek and took some pictures looking like a woman from the past.



And we had to take a picture in front of the red barn

6 comments:

Molly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Molly said...

Oops! It's so fun to hear about your latest and greatest! I love your background..where did you find it? My last comment said "Miss Wintrode" because I set up a blog for my class and the 2 keep getting mixed up.
Molly

Ranting of a Frustrated Pregnant Woman said...

This is a fun post! You are such a good aunty and Tyson such a good uncle! Those girls sure love you guys! When will I ever get to see you again? I miss you guys!

Emily Kern said...

You guys are troopers! I love the pioneer garb, I would have loved to go to something like that.

SkeenMachine said...

Way to step up and help with the fam. I'm sure the girls loved having you guys there.

libbie said...

Good work, stepping in for the team. Love the pic with the red barn . . . . . is that the first time you've seen it (Haa Haaaaaa)!!!