Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Weekend Run Down

We had really busy weekend last week. On Friday we went to Wenatchee to take some drivers there, and Tyson and I went to Applebee’s for diner. I was so happy to see most of my coworkers and see how they are doing. On Saturday we went swimming with Libbie and the girls, I had so much fun playing with the kids, it was so hard to get me out of the water (and I was left with bad sunburn too). In the afternoon we attended Scott Miller’s wedding, which was really fun. After that Jarred (Tyson’s friend) invited us to his house for a BBQ; we had a great time hanging out with him and his family. And unfortunately, we don’t have any pictures of the events, just good memories.

2 comments:

The Yancey Family said...

Sounds like you guys are busy! How was Scott's wedding? He is such a nice guy. Hope you guys have fun in Boise, get lots of pictures!!

SkeenMachine said...

Sounds like a busy fun weekend!