Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4th of July Weekend

Last weekend we went to Tyson’s sister Gretchen’s to celebrate the 4th of July, and we had so much fun. They had a waterslide bounce house, dunk tank, lots of food, and lots of kids. We spent the whole day playing with the kids and hanging out with the family; other than Gretchen’s family there was Libbie’s and Emily’s family, and we were so happy to see them and spend time with them. Later they had fireworks, which were pretty impressive, great fun for the kids, for us and a perfect ending for the perfect day. Next day was probably even better, we went floating down the Boise river, which is something I have never done, and I love it, was so cool, it took us 2 hours and it was pretty relaxing, little bit scary at places and so cold, but so worth it, I would do it again in a heart beat. To be honest that is the best 4th I ever had (witch are not many) and I can’t wait for the next year.
Thanks Gretchen and Scott you really made us feel at home

We love those cuties



Tyson even got facial from his niece


Cassie’s birthday

7 comments:

Emily Kern said...

I am so glad we got to see you guys! Can't wait for August!

The Yancey Family said...

I wish we could have been there too! It sounds like so much fun! Maybe next year there will be another party and we can be at there!

libbie said...

All I know is I look DANG Hot. Literally, it was really hot that weekend!

Iva said...

I love the new blog template!
What a cute family you have! I would love to have a facial:) I still need to send the CD from Didi, sorry that it's taking me so long.

SkeenMachine said...

Wow, looks like a lot of fun. I'm jealous!

Tatiana said...

What a fun weekend!

Ranting of a Frustrated Pregnant Woman said...

Hey you little turkey! When do we get to see each other again?? I miss you guys!