Friday, July 25, 2008

Tagged again

I got tagged thanks to Libbie, and it doesn’t happen very often so, it’s not too bad, but it is just kind of weird because I am not going to say anything bad about myself, only good things so I feel like I praise myself, but the good thing about them is that I learn more about myself trough it and about other people so here it goes…
Six things about myself:
1. Cute
2. Bossy
3. Funny
4. Smart
5. Thoughtful
6. Stylish
Let me explain a little bit the first 3 came from Tyson, # 4 from me and the last 2 from Gracie….. So there you go…

5 comments:

libbie said...

Yup, and they are all true! You little cutie!

The Yancey Family said...

Isn't it funny that all husbands think their wives are bossy? I agree with Libbie that these are all true. You are a little cutie!

Ranting of a Frustrated Pregnant Woman said...

You're so funny! There is nothing bad to say about you! Tyson's right, you are cute and he likes to be bossed around by his cutie sweetie...can you blame him???

Iva said...

Suglasna sum:)
izviniavai, neshto ne moga da se susredotocha da pisha na angl.

Emily Kern said...

I love your choice of words, you are all of them,(But I don't think you are bossy), and I might just add dang sweet!