Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Obsessed


I am reading the Twilight series right now and I am obsessed with them. The first time I heard about them was reading a post on Libbie’s blog, but she mention it was about vampires so that didn’t sound very interesting to me. And then everybody was talking about them (sometime I look in other people’s blogs, they are everywhere), so I decided to give them I try and they are really, really good. I borrowed the first one from Gracie and the day I finish it I bought the second one. I know I am little behind but I am so excited for the rest of them and the movie. For anybody out there that hasn’t read them yet, I recommend them.

2 comments:

Iva said...

we just came back from family reunion and all of the older kids and 2 of my sisters in law are obsessed with these books. I think I have to go and get the first one. If you are not fan of vampires like me and you like the books may be I'll give it a try...

Ranting of a Frustrated Pregnant Woman said...

I'm glad that you saw the light and decided to read these sweet books...I am in love with Edward!!!