Sunday, November 8, 2009

Our cute little baby

Yasen Allen Reil

born 10/08/09

20 inches

6 lbs 6 oz

Exactly one month ago today our baby was born. The only reason I am updating this so late is because I have been so busy with my little boy. Being a mom is wonderful, he's a good baby sleeping and eating a lot. He has gained so much weight, 3 lbs in three weeks and grew 1 inch amazing! I get so much help, my mom is here and she does so much, too bad I have her for only one more week, but I am enjoying all the help, her company, and pray that I will be able to do it all without her. Yasen has all of us wraped around his little finger, Tyson adores his little boy and loves being a dad and I feel so blessed to have them in my life. Here are some pictures of our cutie sweetie.

With Mommy and Daddy

With Daddy

With Mommy

2 comments:

The Yancey Family said...

We are so happy for you guys! He really is adorable! Call me if you need anything at all!

Beck Family said...

So excited for you guys he is so cute! We are loving our little one to pieces and know you are too! Hope to meet him at Christmas!