Saturday, November 14, 2009

He is everything

Our baby boy is growing so much and so fast. He is our little sunshine and he makes us so happy. He is showing his little personality and we love it, he loves to eat (this why he is such a chunk), he loves his hands, loves to sleep on grandma, and she loves to hold him, he has old man hair, makes the cutes faces and he loves to take a bath. He is doing really well, I just wish he was sleeping better at night, but I was fortunate to have my mom for such a long time, and I am so blessed to be stay at home mom and being able to take care of my little baby. Here are some pictures of him. He is a cutie!







With Grandma

1 comment:

Beck Family said...

He is so cute! congratulations! I understand the sleeping at night thing, babies are exausting I decided but totally worth it!