Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sooo thankful

It might be too little too late, but I am so thankful for my baby showers and to the people that threw them for me. My first shower was with family and friends and it was organized by Mamie and Libbie, and we had so much fun. I love my sister-in-laws and am so thankful for all they do for me. They did such a great job, the food was fantastic, we played some fun games, and just enjoyed each other.





With Mamie


With my cutie


The second baby shower was from work with my coworkers from the theater, but it was organized and hosted by Diane, she is manager there and I spent many hours working with this wonderful lady. She did all the work for my shower herself and I am so thankful for all she did, everything was perfect and we had a great time. She is such a nice and selfless person, I feel so blessed to know her and to be her friend.





With Diane

Italic

We got so many amazing presents that are so useful, I have so much fun dressing Yasen in the cute clothes he got and there are so many presents that we will be using when he grows older and we can’t wait. Tyson and I are so thankful to all of you for all the presents, the advice, support and love.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Your baby is so adorable. You and Tyson seem to be quite in love with the little guy :).