Sunday, June 21, 2009

I have my life back, YAY!!!

I finally finished school on Friday and now I am taking a big break. Don’t get me wrong I like school and I am really thankful to be going to school, I just had too many classes and was working all the time and at times was a bit overwhelming. Now I am going to focus on being pregnant, read pregnancy books and baby magazines, also I want to take it easy while I can and have fun with my husband. I want to be better with keeping up with my blog (you all have to keep me accountable for that), see lots of movies, organize pictures and music. Some of the things I am looking forward to:
· Swimming
· 4th of July party at Gretchen’s house
· Reil’s family reunion
· Trips with my handsome husband
· Learning some photography
· Eating lots of watermelon, as it happens to be my favorite
I am looking forward to a great summer and I wish all of you the same!

4 comments:

The Yancey Family said...

Yeah! Summertime! We look forward to seeing lots of you and your cute growing belly!

Iva said...

I love the name!!!
Sorry, it's a lot have been going on around here *blush*
I'll call you soon.

Alyssa said...

i hope you have an amazing summer!

SkeenMachine said...

Good for you taking a break! Enjoy the time. Once the baby comes it will be on!!