Saturday, October 18, 2008

Update

My sister’s visit
My sister came all the way from California to visit me about a month ago (Tyson just want it to make me happy and bought a ticket for her). We had so much fun just hanging out and being with each other, it’s too bad that her visit was so short, but it made me so happy.

The phantom of the Opera
Last week some of my sisters-in-laws and some friends went to Spokane to watch the Broadway play The phantom of the Opera, and it was amazing, I have never seen anything like it before and I loved it. I wish we could do things like these more often. Thanks girls for inviting me.


7 comments:

Jon said...

I didn't know your sister is living in California!!! When did that happen? Phantom is awesome. I am glad that you got to see it. We are going to be up in WA in December for almost two weeks, we'll have to get together if you aren't too busy with your own Christmas.

Ranting of a Frustrated Pregnant Woman said...

Hey! I made your blog!! Your sister is a little cutie just like you and yes the Phantom was wonderful! Love you Tsveti!

The Yancey Family said...

I am so sad that I wasn't able to meet your sister. It must have been wonderful to see her! I loved Phantom too!

Emily Kern said...

How nice to be able to see your cute sister! I am so sad that I didn't get to come see phantom with you guys! Maybe next time!

Tatiana said...

How fun! I really wanted to send my parents to Phantom, but didn't because we thought they might be over in China then. Glad you liked it!

Evgenii said...

Great pix with Desi. I love the Phantom, it's one of my fev musicals. do you have any plans for Christmas? how is school?

Evgenii said...

oops, i didn't see that Hans signed for his blog

iva