Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Birthdays

I love coming to Bulgaria in May, because there’s a lot going on in this month, including my mom’s birthday, as well as some of my other friends.

On May 20th, which is my mom’s birthday, we went out to have a girl’s day; we got our hair done, went to a restaurant with my grandma, then shopping, meeting up with friends and dinner with my dad. I just want to say that I have an amazing Mom and I feel so blessed to be her daughter. I love you Mom.

Birthday girl

Two Hot Ladies

May 19th was my friend’s birthday, her name is Didi, and she is really cool. We had picnic in Kailuka (the park from my previous post) and played ball. I love Didi she came home from her mission few months ago (she served in Temple Square) and I am really proud of her.


Birthday girl

3 comments:

Emily Kern said...

Happy Birthday to your mom and friend! It looks like you are having a lot of fun!

libbie said...

Such beautiful ladies! We are excited for you to come home . .. especially Tyson. He is just lost with out you cutie sweetie

The Yancey Family said...

Happy Birthday to them! Tell your friend we are proud of her too! I hope you are having lots of fun!!!