Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tagged

What was I doing 10 years ago:

Nothing interesting I was in Bulgaria and I was in middle school.

5 things on my “to do list today”:

1. Finish this list
2. Go to work.
3. Go to the bank.
4. Buy groceries.
5. Cook dinner.

Snacks I enjoy:

I have lots of favorite snacks that I can find only in Bulgaria, but I have developed taste for some snacks here. As far as snacks go I like fruits you can always find bananas in our house or oranges. Another favorite of mine is yogurt and crackers and I like all those European pastries like éclairs and Grand Napoleons (soooo good).

What I would do if I became a millionaire:

Probably buy a house, pay student loans, and save most of it. Another thing I would do is travel, I love to travel and there are too many places on my list that I dream of visiting, and I will surely use it for that.

Tree Bad Habits:

1. Procrastinating
2. I never look at prices when I grocery shop
3. I splash water all over the bathroom counter, and it drives my husband crazy

5 places I have lived at:

Actually I have lived in only 4 places even though we moved so often in the last few years:

1. East Wenatchee, WA
2. Spokane, WA
3. Kennewick, WA
4. Pleven, Bulgaria

5 jobs I’ve had:

1. Hostess at Applebee’s
2. Dispatcher at DHL
3. Receptionist at Chan Chiropractic Clinic
4. Cashier at Wendy’s
5. Girl for everything at Realife Photography

5 things people don’t know about me:


1. I love languages and I am learning Spanish, and I want to know 4 languages by the time I am 30
2. I like the smell of the pages of brand new book.
3. I love to dance and sometimes I just put on some music and dance by myself, it gives me lots of energy and makes me feel happy.
4. I went to a vocational high school where I learned how to brew alcoholic beverages.
5. Most people probably think I am really quiet, but my husband thinks I talk a lot.

I tag Iva and Tatiana.

4 comments:

libbie said...

you were such a good everything girl at Realife!

Emily Kern said...

I love that you know how to brew alchoholic beverages, and I love that you dance all by yourself. I am to embarassed to dance in front of myself. Have a great day and thanks for making my day with new stuff to read!

Iva said...

You are so much fun, I can't wait to see you. Love ya!:)

The Yancey Family said...

I never check the prices when I grocery shop either, I am so bad. Yesterday I went shopping and the check out lady said "Did you know these grapes are nine dollars?", so I didn't get any grapes. Good thing she warned me! It was fun reading about you!!