Sunday, March 2, 2008

Our Trip to Spokane

My husband and I went to Spokane over the weekend to take the GMAT test for him to get into grad school. While we were there we had the opportunity to see our brand new niece Lailie; we were so excited to see her and are glad that she is doing well, she is really tiny and so sweet. Also, we went out to dinner with Brett, Beckie and baby Claire we had a great time with them and were happy to see them. We also saw Tyson’s best friend Kyle and his family; it was their daughters’ first birthday so we went to the party, visited with them and had some great pizza and cake.

2 comments:

Emily Kern said...

Good Luck on the test! Let me know when you get the results. I can hardly wait to see that little baby, and everyone else! I'm glad you got to see her. You guys are great, keep posting blogs so I can have something new to read. Love you!

The Yancey Family said...

We were so glad to see you guys too! You are such a sweet little auntie and Tyson is such a good little uncle! I am so glad that you guys love my little girls, they love you too!