Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Fun in the sun

We just got home and we already miss Bulgaria; but we still want to share some memories from our trip. The day before we came home we went to the Village again with the family. We had an awesome lunch with my grandparents, which consisted of Bulgarian salads and baked lamb. After lunch we rode bicycles to a near by river to swim; after that we just sat around an listened to my grandma tell stories about me and my little sister, I think that was the best part for Tyson because he is still teasing me about some of the stuff my grandma said.

1 comment:

Dessy said...

I love our village.And I love to go there and to have my rest because there is very nice place.
And sis we have the greatest grandma and grandpa in the world.I'm sure that you are agree with me.Ok we will see in the next comment-ha-ha.